Raww™ Surgical Disposable Face Masks
Distinguished by its optimum fit , the Raww™ Surgical Disposable face masks provides a high wearing comfort even during extended wearing time. Only eudermic materials are used. Filtration efficiency ≥ 98% acc. EN14683 type II R
Raww™ Surgical Disposable face mask packs are air breathing apparatus designed for bacterial filtration. The box consists of 50 Pcs of face mask comprising:
• 2 polypropylene (PP) layers
• 1 layer Melt blown (middle layer)
• 2 Holding Elastics
NON LATEX TYPE IIR is wanted according to EN14683:2006 standard:
• Filtration Efficiency(BFE)>99% at 2.8 ul0m,and differential pressure <49 Pa.
- Layer 1: 35g, Blue, Green, Yellow, Lilac,
- Orange, Fresh Green, Pink or White, PP
- Layer 2: 25g, White, Purpose-made Meltblown
- Layer 3: 25g, White, PP Nonwoven
- Holding Elastics: Urethane Elastic Fiber
- Nose Barrett: Polyethylene with Iron wire
- Fiberglass-free and latex-free
- Force at Break
- 6 Newton
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 17.6cm*9.5cm
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Weight: 3.05g
- Ear-loop: (18+0.5)cm, elongation between 220% and 260%
- Length of nose barrette: (12.5)cm
- 50 pcs in a box
- Box: 18cm*10cm*9cm
Face Mask Features:
1. Outer Layer:
Water-repellant, to prevent fluids from entering the mask
2. Middle Layer:
Being high level static filtration non-woven, effectively preventing micro dust and bacteria with Bacteria
Filtration Efficiency (BFE) at 99.55%, Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)>99% at 0.1 +l0m, tested by Nelson Lab.
3. Inner Layer:
Soft and comfortable PP non-woven
4. Total Mask:
Be good at anti-spray, blood penetration resistance at 120mm Hg.
1. Take and face the outer-surface of the mask.
2. While facing the outer-surface of the mask away from you, loop the ear loops comfortably around your ears.
3. Adjust the noseband to fit nicely on the bridge of your nose, conforming to the contour of your face.
4. Now holding the noseband in place, pull the bottom end of the mask under your
chin to fully cover your mouth, your nose, as well as your chin.
Frequently asked questions
- What type(s) of surgical face mask should be used?
A fluid resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask (FRSM) which fully covers the nose and mouth
should be used. (Grade D recommendation)
FRSMs should be well fitting and fit for purpose, covering the mouth and nose in order to
prevent venting (exhaled air ‘escaping’ at the sides of the mask.)
(Good Practice Point (GPP))
- When should healthcare workers wear a Surgical face mask?
Healthcare workers should wear a disposable surgical face mask during any activities/procedures where there is a risk of blood, body fluids, secretions or excretions splashing or spraying onto their nose or
mouth and when caring for a patient known or suspected to be infected with a microorganism
spread by the droplet route. Ideally, a surgical face mask should be donned by healthcare workers before entry into the patient room/ area
- When should patients wear a surgical face mask?
If it can be tolerated, a surgical face mask may be worn by a patient known or suspected to be infected
with a microorganism spread by the droplet route during patient transportation from one
clinical area to another.
- When should a visitor wear a Surgical face mask?
The use of a Surgical face mask (FRSM) may be offered to those visiting patients known or suspected to be
infected with a microorganism spread by the droplet route; this should be based on a risk
assessment by the clinical staff managing the patient.
- When should a surgical face masks be removed/changed?
FRSMs must be removed or changed:
• At the end of a clinical procedure/task;
• If the integrity of the mask is breeched, for example from moisture build up after
extended use or from gross contamination from a patient; and
• In accordance with manufacturer instructions.
Blue, Burgundy, Fresh Green, Fuschia, Green, Lilac, Magic Blue, Orange, Pink, White, Yellow